Re: May West Knoxville Driving Challenge

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: May West Knoxville Driving Challenge
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:09:12 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Our club, Canadian XK Jaguar Register and Canadian Classic MG Club,  runs
slaloms to Jaguar Club North America (JCNA) regulations and no roll bars are
required.
Alan

HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net> on 05/18/99 05:32:47 PM

Please respond to HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>

 To:      Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>

 cc:      Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>, Spridgets
          <spridgets@autox.team.net>(bcc: Alan Inglis/BC
          Research/CA)

Amy, thanks for the update.  Looks like a good time for all.

A quick question for you and others out there.  I noticed the majority of the
cars
were without roll bars, which makes it nice for those not wishing to install one
for whatever reason.  Our club requires all open cars to have a  bar.

What's the general run for most clubs out there?  If I could show more local
events didn't require bars, our club might loosen up.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!