Re: Morris Minor List

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Morris Minor List
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 02:49:35 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Herb,

Yes, there is a Morris Minor list, but it isn't very active.  Lots of
lurkers and only a few active folks.  I'm one of them.  The Spridget list
is absolutely the best list I've ever been a subscriber to.  Drop dead,
Montana Bob!!!

I also have some 4.55:1 rear ends.  Prefer to trade stuff but will sell
outright.

Regards, Paul

503-978-3998
PAsgeirsson@juno.com