Re: Apology NO WAY!

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Apology NO WAY!
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:58:47 -0700
Cc: kturk@ala.net, Ronsoave@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave and "list",

Perhaps I should clear something up.  I'm not in the car parts business... hell,
I'm a Loan Officer.  Like all of you, cars are a BIG part of my life and have
been
for many, many years.  It all started when I built my first "T" roadster
sporting
a flathead mill in 1958.  Been going strong ever since.

My offer's still open; if there is something from out this way (Oregon) you want
or need, let me know.
WFO Herb
P.S.  Now about that new house you need to finance.... only joking here folks!