52 Jag(no LBC content - BBC content)

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 52 Jag(no LBC content - BBC content)
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:42:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the replies. I just got back from taking a closer look at the
Jag. It is really a 54 MKVIIM. It is too much of a project for me but if
anyone else is interested, I can send you the owners name and phone#. The
car is located in Cleveland, OH and the owner would probally take $2500 for
it. The engine turns but has not been started in 10 years. The body has
minor dents and no rust. The floor pans have some rust holes( not too big).
The sun roof works. All parts seem to be there. The crome needs to be
replated and the rear bumper needs to be moved a bit to open the boot. Boot
interior look pertty good. Interior wood and gauges are there but the
leather has been replaced by naugahyde(Yuck!) No brake pressure. I wish I
had the time and money just to get it drivable and cruse around in it as it
is a monster car and looks like a Rolls with an attitude.
Dave Camp