Re: HELP

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <JStock0540@aol.com>
Subject: Re: HELP
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:26:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jamie,

I have a 67, which didn't come with all of those new fangled emissions
systems, but it sounds to me you are on the right track.  I know if my PVC
is not connect to the crankcase, I have similar problems (except the
pressure pushed my oil out through the rear main and onto the clutch)

I am forwarding this onto the Sprite/Midget mailing group.  Someone here
should be able to point you in a better direction that I can.

Good Luck and congrats on the purchase of your '69.

Patton