Re: another mag

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another mag
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 21:02:19 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-27 19:20:51 EDT, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> There is a 36 page 'MG Celebration' that comes with the June 99 issue of
>  'Classic and Sports Car'.  It includes MGB, C GT V8, and RV8; MGA and TF;
>  the 1924 foundation of MG; Moss and Hill on the (salt flats) record cars;
>  The prototypes - the MGs that never were; K3 - Mick Walsh in a supercharged
>  giant killer; 1300 vs Midget - baby saloon takes on sporting fun (1275s
>  only, I think); Tony Pond and monster 6R4 - two rally greats reunited.

AND BY THE WAY... I never found the British Car Mag with George and Frank in
this town.  They had the previous issue on the rack for ever, but never
replaced it in B&N, Borders, Media Play, Walden Books, and anywhere else I
looked.  I truly must have looked 30 or 40 times, any chance I got.  Anyone
got a spare for sale?

Ron