calling all Thickos

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: calling all Thickos
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:59:26 -0500
Cc: "Judy Cull" <vscda@iserv.net>, <speckman@coredcs.com>, <jsnook@wcnet.org>, <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <JHarkness@aol.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>, <wrburgman@sbt.net>, <ehcmdgt6@cfu-cybernet.net>, <DonBrick@aol.com>, <RDWISMER@aol.com>, <rw24911@deere.com>, <gwizracing@cfu-cybernet.net>, <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>, <TR3197@aol.com>, "Vintage-Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Gary Horstkorta" <gary_horstkorta@avid.com>, "Gene Carter" <gene_carter@avid.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all my Esteemed Brethren...

Due to the tremendous success of "Thicko Village" at last year's IRP, we are
again requesting that you reserve paddock space in the village for the
upcoming Blackhawk Classic in June. Jim "Elmo Mancini" Donato will again be
coordinating the parking/tent efforts. Word has it through Mafia/Government
connections (they are one in the same, aren't they?) Jim will be using a
combination of spy plane photos, and global positioning satellite technology
to make the best use of available space.

We will again be providing various types of food/road kill to the
faithful...(it wouldn't hurt if some of you chow hounds were to bring an
animal to sacrifice once and a while...)

We're going to have music, dancing, libations... and most of all, Fathers.
If you're lucky enough to still have your father, please bring him along, as
the race fall's on Father's Day weekend. Hell, bring Mom too if she's
around.

Contact Elmo at elmomancicni@thicko.com or at (219) 753-0434 for your Thicko
Village reservations. All you lonely f**ks and newcomers are welcome...
(even you Roger Heil).

I'm trying to get some "Cheatin' Dog" , "Team Thicko" and "Scared Shitless"
stickers made up in time for June. I've also found a new source for Thicko
sportswear.

One more thing... video. If you have a video camera, BRING IT. We are going
to document Thicko racing around the world this year, and produce a year end
documentary that, providing it get through the censors, can be shown at
winter race organization banquets.

Team Thicko has 200 + members now worldwide. If you'd like to join, send me
an e-mail at wsthompson@thicko.com. Membership is limited to those
individuals that don't take themselves too seriously. Membership benefits
include...

* Ability to borrow parts
* Drink our beer
* Subject yourself to public ridicule

You'd be foolish not to join with that outstanding offer.

If you're not on the Team Thicko Mailing list, you're going to miss out on
some of the best smart ass comments in vintage racing. Please contact the
Team Thicko Minister of Disinformation, Gary (Black Bart) Speckman at
blackbart@thicko.com for instructions on how to subscribe to the list.

Questions have arisen as to when and where I'm planning on racing this
year... I, the "Flounder", will be racing at ...

Blackhawk in June,
Mosport in July,
Grattan in August
Road America in Sept.