Frank C: A40 and concrete floors

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frank C: A40 and concrete floors
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 17:55:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For Frank C:  Don't you have an Austin A40?  What are these little cuties
worth?  there is one for sale in NH, see britbits.com, for 6K bucks US.  Is
this unreasonable?  Or is it even stupid to consider.  My family of three is
about to go out to dinner and we can't take the Meejut and that got me
pining for something along the lines of an A40
    Also:  you responded a while ago about painting concrete shop floors.
Latex or epoxy?  Ever tried the Rustoleum epoxy?  How long to wait for new
concrete to cure?  Thanks in advance.

Geoff Branch  '74 Meejut "Yellow Peril"