Re: Sealing Question

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Sealing Question
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 14:43:48 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Adrian,

If it ain't broke don't fix it.  I know it isn't very good english, but it
is awful good advice.  If you engine isn't leaking don't tear into it to fix
a nonexistent leak.  I would retighten every thing after a hundred mile run,
after the engine was warm once, then call her good.  If the petrochem
industry too many try to fix something that ain't broke and end up making it
worse.

Hope this helps.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby