Re: Breakfast drive

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Breakfast drive
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:12:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/30/99 1:21:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ronsoave@aol.com
writes:

<< we took
 off for Monroe, Wisconsin at 7:30 AM.  The Bugeye was in fine tune, and we
 wandered our way across the Rock River through small towns and villages with
 Wells Fargo train depots and flag-draped downtowns all the way to Monroe.

I used to live in Janesville, Wi. It's about 60 miles from Monroe. The Rock
river runs right through Janesville. Aaahhh I liked it there in some ways. To
cold in the winter there and to hot in the summer here. Glad you had a nice
drive.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver soon)
1979 Trans Am (Blown head gaskets)
1978 Olds Cutlass (Daily driver)
Web site link:  <A