Re: U-Joints

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: U-Joints
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 07:35:16 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi larry,
Over here in aust., in the last few years lots of shops have started
to stock lots of inexpensive tools from china and the old USSR etc.
Vices of this type range from $8 for a teeny one to about $50 for a huge
one. With 3 or 4 sizes in between. They're really not that bad either. I
bought a russian socket set a few years back and apart from having a couple
of wierd sized sockets (like 21/32) it's excellent. Cost only AUD$22.
IMHO, buy a vice, coz once you've got it you'll find 10001 uses for it.
Andy