Rostyle in Alloy

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rostyle in Alloy
From: Mikkel Pedersbęk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:36:02 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all,

Having problems with the old steel Rostyles (square holes version), I have
contacted a company that have specialized in making alloy wheels. They will
be exactly similar to the original ones execp for a safety rim (and they
are straight). They are giving me a price within the next few days, but I
was wondering if any of You are interested in a set. Perhaps we can keep
the price down in that way.

Please let me know if You could be interested if the price is good.

Regards
Mikkel
---
Mikkel Pedersbęk                            email: mikkel@isa.dknet.dk