Re: Church key

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Church key
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:06:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Keith Turk wrote:
> >
> > Okay Calling all old farts..... (not me by the way) how many of you
> >
> Frank who still has the Church key readily available in the garage and
> who also knows how to pop a bottle on the door striker plate of a roll
> up window Sprite.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici

I remember in the 60's we would just pry the top off with our teeth!
The really tough guys would just bite the top of the bottle off.  The Biker
Bunch would bite the bottom off!  When we had cans the trick was to smash
the can against your forehead and make it flat, that was before those wimpy
aluminum cans.  More later, my therapist is waiting!
--
Mark
1970 Midget

http://members.home.net/mendicott/midget.html