Hardtop to body seal

Subject: Hardtop to body seal
From: "William Schickling" <bugeye@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:43:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

Does anyone have a source for a seal that goes between the the bottom of a
hardtop and the car body ?  I have a hardtop that fits both a MkII or Bugeye
(It doesn't use the convertible top hooks on the body). Its not a factory or
DMH top ( No crease above the drip edge) I've seen a couple of manufacturers
names mentioned on the list but I don't know who made this top.

Also, anyone have a spare blanking plate that covers the pedal box hole on
the passengers side of the car (Bugeye) . I can't find one in the catalogs ?

Thanks

Bill Schickling