Re: Church key

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Church key
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 16:36:35 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In the last few years almost every australian beer,(which we all know are
the best, after all we got the idea of putting it in the FRIDGE first!),
have gone twist top. I firmly believe this is a plot to make life difficult
for the home brewer. Its harder to get a good seal with the twisties than
the old crown seal. But then they'd probably put you americans in jail for
brewing your own beer wouldn't they?!
I find it ironic that the one beer we have exported in a  major way is the
last choice for most diserning aussie p*ssheads (FOSTERS)
But anyway...this isn't the brewers droop e-list is it?
Andy