Re: Church key (NO LBC)

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Church key (NO LBC)
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:07:32 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I live a stone's throw from Golden, CO (home of Coors).  There were two
reasons that COORS tasted better way back then.

1)   You couldn't get it where you lived.

2)   All of the alternatives were so bad.  (Remember Miller, Fastaff,
Schlitz, Iron City, Bud. Yuck.)   Back then Coors Banquet was the only beer
without additives.  That's why it had to be shipped refrigerated.  Since
then lots of companies have started brewing Coors copies like MGD.

Trivia:  What state produces the most beer in the US?  Answer: Colorado.
Coors is the largest single brewery in the world.  We also have a regional
Budweiser plant and about a million microbreweries like the company that
produces Fat Tire.  In fact, if Colorado was a country, it would be second
in beer production behind the US.

Thank you Mr. Know-it-all. (Herb G.)