Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was:oiladdit

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was:oiladditives
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:36:58 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/2/99 11:22:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Ronsoave@aol.com
writes:

<< I now need (technically) a front license plate in my new home
 state.  I don't have a front bumper.  I noticed Moss had a flimsy looking
 "plinth" in a specials flyer for $70 (NFW).  Has anyone made such a device,
 and could you describe it, dimensions if possible?

 Thanks,
 Ron  >>

Ron,

One of the Hot Rod mags I was perusing last month had a gizmo in an
ad...Hinged license plate holder with an electric accuater.  When the key was
off it folded up under the car so as not to spoil the looks of the parked rod.

Robert Houston