Re: Best Price on rear springs

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Best Price on rear springs
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:35:45 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I use Winner's Circle near Cleveland Ohio.    telephone number is at
www.spridgets.com

They are fast.  I faxed and order in on Monday evening and the springs &
bushings were at my office Wednesday morning.  I am in northern Indiana so
reasonably close.

with bushings and shipping, I think cost was $161

I had put used springs on ($70 for pair), but car never "felt" right.
replaced with new last sunday and when installed, car was up in air,
driver's side has settled down to normal height, passenger side I hope
settles on my way to British Car meet in S. Bend Indiana this coming weekend
being put on by Michiana Brits.

bruce@woodward-realty.com