Re: Temperature Question 2A

To: mdietsche@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Temperature Question 2A
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:42:23 -0500
Cc: john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

FYI:
Eastwood (1-800-345-1178) sells special paint for radiators ("Radiator Black").
p/n is 10040Z. Handles 250 degrees and is super thin. Just thought you might
like to know should the need arise in the future (usual disclaimers here...)

Greg
'58 Bug-eye (Vintage racer & street "legal")

Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com> on 06/03/99 11:14:24 AM

Please respond to Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>