Progess? to PROGRESS!!!!!

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Progess? to PROGRESS!!!!!
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 08:46:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Put the new coil in last night.  Did a quick static timing.  And VROOM
VROOM.  THe damm car not only started,  but just like it came out of the
damn factory.  Reassembled the fan, radiator, etc... and started it again.
Still running.  Timed it a little better with a gun,  opened my NGK's to
.033, and she still ran. SO.......

I took it on the highway.  Never did I expect to go 85, yes 85 MPH in my
Midget.  The damn thing took off.  Those new Prothane front bushings are a
dream come true.  THe engine is strong, and nimble.  Funny how 4 cylinders
vs 2 can improve a car's performance.  And the tach is back to normal.  No
more 50MPH at 4,500 rpm.  Now 50mph is around 3,100 which is where I calc'd
it should be.

Net result..  I had a LOVELY commute to work this morning.  50 miles of sun,
smiles, and pure unadulterated giddyness that my my car was running so well.
I'm going to need a list wide knock on wood here.

And I'll be sure to go to the CT club show this Sunday.

Michael (still grinning like a freakin idiot but not caring one bit)

'78 Midget (so that's what 85 feels like.  Duh... I forgot....)

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |