Re: rack

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rack
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:06:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have one of those miniature grease guns ( I probably have 2 ... ) but the
ones that I have, fill with cartridges, and the only cartridges that I can
find are lithium grease.

They are still available ... for cheap.  I'm not looking to make a mess
though.  I would like a tried and true method.  I would gladly purchase a
new one that hasn't been loaded with grease, if it works.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca