Land Speed Racing (no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Land Speed Racing (no LBC)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:29:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Took Miss Kathy Racing with us this weekend... and she picked up her new
Glasses on Thursday.... NOT GOOD.... seems she can now see my Freeway
driving and isn't overly impressed.... (anyone want to buy a Nice new truck
with finger imprints in armrests and grab bars? )

Car ran super with the Bonneville motor and again we set a Record in Gas
Altered.. only this time... the Car went Fast.... 180.361 mph.... not bad
eh

I think I may have a chance to go faster then Donald Healey this year on
the salt...
his 203 MPH  was really really strong... and don't misunderstand the
respect I have for that record...

I just want to go faster then My Hero did 40+ years ago....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )