Re: Ulix (c'est moi)

Subject: Re: Ulix (c'est moi)
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:36:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Larry Miller wrote:

> Just found the following ad, is this our Ulix?
>
> Classified 224074
> Bugeye wanted must be very good condition, some mods ok.
>
> Ad By:  Ulix (ID 129085)
> Location:  Seattle, Washington
> Category:  Sprites/Midgets
>

> Larry Miller
> http://www.ado13.com
> Everyone Has A Photographic Memory.  Some Just Don't Have Film.

FWIW, there may only be one Ulix in the world...hopefully.

I have posted a want ad to this list a while ago, but since some people
may have been out of film (see above :-), here I go again:

I am looking for a Bugeye in very nice condition, a nice original driver
or even a concours car.  Must be a good driver, complete and
fairly original but some upgrades such as disk brakes, 1275, ribcase or
5-speed are ok.  Should be near Seattle.  Cars between Seattle and
Monterey, CA also ok (will be heading down there in Aug. for the Concorso
Italiano).

Thanks for bringing it up Larry.

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9