Re: British Wings and Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Wings and Wheels
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 07:56:07 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/9/99 10:06:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> rsnover@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> << My ex-Bugeye and I are entered in the Motor Trend THUNDER Historic Road
>  Races at Tustin MCAS this weekend >>

> How can you have an "ex-Bugeye"?  Did you remove the headlights?

Yes, plus it's got a fiberglass Speedwell "Monza" bonnet, thus no longer
has bug/frog eyes.  We've focused on race prepping it lately, but when
we do get around to making it street legal (dare I say "convertible"
between race and street?), I'm going to try to get "XBUGEYE" or
something similar for the license plate.

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover/