Re:Tunnels..was:test drive\road trip review....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Tunnels..was:test drive\road trip review....
From: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:16:19 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't wait....Melbournes new 'city link' roads are nearing completion..
Stage one : the Henry Bolte bridge is finished...but they're not letting us
on it until they get the bugs out of the new 'e-tag' electronic tolling
system.
Stage two: the Burnley tunnel and Domain tunnel are due for completion
around august/september. I have been hangin' to fang my sprite through a
tunnel, as far as I know these are the first real tunnels for melbourne.
Even better if I race my brother, then you get that harmonic resonance
effect that two of the same engine can produce when side by side. We'll
probably get banned...two 1100's with wide open exhausts howling through the
cities newest centrepiece.
How can I get that crackly "bark" that I love so much?
Make some holes in the exhaust?
remove what baffles the muffler has?
I WANT that sound.
Andy