RE: MGF's

To: "'Larry Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget List (E-mail)" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGF's
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:22:50 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As American as: Whatever it is, it better be big. Really, really BIG.

As British as: Conservative politicians in sex scandals

 As Japanese as: This whole business of assigning iconic objects to represent
national character was all our idea in the first place.

 As German as: That which does not kill me, makes me want to re-engineer it.

 As Italian as: When in Rome, sack and pillage.

 As Canadian as: (leave us alone, eh?)

 As French as: You're supposed to EAT that?

 As Swiss as: We cannot disclose anything about that, sir.

 As Belgian as: What? How did we get dragged into this? It's not our job to
prevent the Germans from overrunning Europe.