Re: Fw: Email

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Email
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 01:01:23 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/11/99 11:21:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ajhsys@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Another hoax.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, check any of the hoax web
 sites before you continue to waste bandwidth with this kind of garbage. >>

Ditto. I did this one time myself. I learned to check into these "warnings"
before alarming anyone else. 99.9% of these e-mails are hoaxes. I haven't
seen one yet that was true. Please be careful about sending these "warnings"
to people.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Judas)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration
</A>  I have not posted any pics of Judas yet. In the near future I will
along with the Sprite tear down pics. Will get film developed this weekend.