Re: Piston ID?

To: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Piston ID?
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:41:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Andy,
        As far as I know, Repco is an Australian company, or consortium. Their
pistons and other engine parts are well respected. They were essentially
only distributed in the US by (now) ITM, previously BAP/GEON and all of
it's iterations. The brake division was really PBR and some corporate
arrangement allowed only ITM to sell Repco brake pads. Competitors were
selling PBR pads (same product). Now the pads are sold as AXXIS pads. Same
same. I wish I had ready access to the Repco engine product line as there
is alot more available than we can get in the US via ITM.   Want to export?
        Peter C