Re: US roadtrip - info needed

To: Mikkel Pedersbęk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Subject: Re: US roadtrip - info needed
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:11:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is a long shot, but maybe someone on the list from the East Coast would
want to buy a car that's on the West Coast, and if they aren't in a hurry, you
could pick it up and just deliver it to them, maybe pay the person on the West
Coast when you pick up the car, and then the person on the East Coast pays you
when you deliver it.  :-)

adrian