looking for 1275 for "barn car"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for 1275 for "barn car"
From: Michael D Myers <mdmyers_ct@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:15:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

A friend of mine in Southeastern Connecticut sent me the following
message. I thought this would be the ideal place to "go fishing". Anyone
have na extra engine they want to get rid of?

Mike Myers

>>      "A friend of mine is looking at buying a 1957 Austin A30 2-door coupe.

The original engine is missing.  He would like to locate a Sprite 1275cc
engine to put in it.  Do you have any leads?  I looked at the car last
night.  The body is in good shape.  It has been in a barn for 30 years.
The headliner and leather interior is bad but all of the chrome and
glass is good."