Re: That Hyphen!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That Hyphen!
From: Ron Corry <corry@iol.ie>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:09:57
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Spridgeteers,

For the most part, BMC/BL publicity put the Hyphen in, but I have
seen many instances where there was none.

Another "Optional  Extra",  perhaps?  ;-o)

Other questions to ponder:- What is the proper length of a hyphen?
Are O/S types available? Should you fit one yourself, if not already
there? Is it safe to fit it yourself, or do you get a shop to do it? Do you
wait to use NOS, or would a Far Eastern one do?
It's really terribly complicated!!

Summer has finally arrived here. Methinks the sun got to me......

Ron from Ireland
'59 Sprite "Oggibip"