Want an adjustable timing light?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Want an adjustable timing light?
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:37:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a company that liquidates Sears returns (I guess).
They are selling amongst other things the Sears adjustable timing light
for $24.  A member of my Fiat Forum got his and was very satisfied.

Go to:
http://www.ahhz.com/index2.html

Click on Goodies.  It is model 2194, listed for $29, but when you call
it's only $24.

This allows one to check maximum advance or advance at a certain rpm.

http://students.washington.edu/~ulix/         '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9