Saw this on e-bay (Hub caps)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Saw this on e-bay (Hub caps)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 02:21:26 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw these hub caps on E-bay for a Sprite. I thought I would pass this info
along to someone who might be looking for a set of these. I have nothing to
gain from this, just trying to help.

<<This is a set of 4 hub caps for an Austin Healey Sprite. They have the
initials "AH" on each one. There are minor scratches on the front from normal
use but no dents or rust. There is some rust on the back--but not bad.
Overall they are in very good condition. Size: 8 1/2" dia(measured back)
Buyer pays shipping/handling. NO RESERVE>>
Here is the link to the hub caps:
<A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=117506448";>eBay
item 117506448 (Ends 06/21/99, 11:18:07 PDT) - Austin Healey Sprite Hub Ca
</A>

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Still in restoration)
1979 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver untill Sprite is done)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration