Re: San Diego area body shop.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego area body shop.
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 06:46:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh-oh!  Here we go with definitions, again!

I always thought of a basket-case, when referring to our cars, was that the
car could be stored in 'baskets', because it's presently disassembled.  I
didn't think that it had much to do with the quality of the pieces, just
that it was in pieces.  Theoretically, of course, there must have been some
reason for the car to be disassembled in the first place.

Is this the generally accepted meaning of the term?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca