Re: Lump Hammer. WasCracked Timing Cover

To: corry@iol.ie, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lump Hammer. WasCracked Timing Cover
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:49:01 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/23/99 8:57:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, corry@iol.ie
writes:

<<
 Haynes does not list L.H. so.......
 Lump Hammer             Verbose desc." A useful, heavy,
                                   short-wooden-handled piece of iron,
                                   with equal square faces, used for
                                   hitting obstinate items,  which have
                                   otherwise refused to move."
                                   Your term??  >>

Here in the states we just use a BFH.  But I can't explain the F on this
list.  Big Hammer is close enough.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport