Re: uh oh...

Subject: Re: uh oh...
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:55:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Ron Soave wrote:

> I use a Heathkit dwell meter.  My old man taught me to
> solder while building it 25 years ago.

I still use the timing light that I built in about 70, works good.
Must be because it's about the same year as my car.

But, do you remember "Eico" kits, I still have a 6/12 volt power
supply I built in about 1965 and a tube audio amp that I built in the
50's.

BTW, I must credit Heathkit with stimulating my interest in
electronics and communications, for which I have made a career for the
last 30 + years.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville