Re: rack

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: rack
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:47:21 -0400
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
According to Bentley, you unscrew the small bolt in the middle of the
big hex in top of the steering box, screw in a grease fitting, give the
rack gome grease (yes, grease), and refit the bolt.

(I don't know why you don't just leave the grease fitting in there.
Anybody have an answer for that?)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net