LBC fathers\ was That damn oil spot!

Subject: LBC fathers\ was That damn oil spot!
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:52:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>This is how "NOT" to impress women and their LBC owning fathers.

Speaking of LBC owning fathers, A close friend's father pulled a big  Healey
out of his garage 2 days ago... My jaw almost dropped to the floor I ran
over to it and after closer inspection and a 20 min chat with the father,
the big Healey turned out to be an original 100 series and it was the Le
Mans Version... the "M" version. I almost drooled all over it. He then
offered me to go for a short trip with the Sprite and the 100M... The scene
was classic, 20 years between the cars, yet you can see some similarities
between the two if you look close enough. the sloping headlights and such
look great on both cars. The sloping adjustable windshild really is
smooth.It seemed to outperform the sprite, but he didnt gun it and try me,
and I didn't get a chance to drive it but perhaps later I will. Anyway, I'm
off tonight with his daugher in the Sprite for a movie and dinner... Later
all...

Toby
Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4