Re: That damn oil spot!

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: That damn oil spot!
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 07:06:46 -0700
Cc: "'Larry Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Michael -
Just tell Mom that you're watching out for her property values and making sure
her driveway doesn't rust.  If she won't buy that theory, get some
Trisodiumphosphate (TSP) at the local hardware store.  That stuff will take just
about anything off of anything.  Then go to the local grocery and pick up an
oven liner and put it under your car in the area that it leaks.
Kate