Re: Advice sought, minor LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advice sought, minor LBC
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:28:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The incident that you mention: 'choking' is the same one as the 'kicking in
the teeth' incident.

He had become angry becasue he showed up somewhere to promote something and
instead met with a bunch of protesters who weren't letting him be heard.  He
suddenly walked past his security team and into the crowd and when he got to
the first person who didn't step aside, he grabbed him by the throat and
pulled his face down onto his knee that was coming up ( breaking his teeth )
and tossed him aside.  By then the security team had recovered and assumed
positions around him.  I think that they were there to protect the crowd? :)

I have a slight distain for the street fighting man.  You may have noticed?
He hides behind his ministers.  He lets them take the flak and only comes
out to take any credit.   I think he even sets up people his people if he
thinks that they may outshine him.  He is an intellectual coward and a
bully.

Under Cretin, we now have search and seizure laws which are way too
powerful.  In with the gun control bill, is legislation which empowers the
police to get a warrant with the justification that you have refused a
voluntary inspection.  ( This applies to all homes, not just those with
firearms. )

But enough about Cretin.  Let's talk about fun things.