Re: Free Midgets and Me (LOOOONG)

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free Midgets and Me (LOOOONG)
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:18:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Adrian,

Congrats!! I'm glad that my fiancee loves my Midget as much as I do. I
can't imagine marrying someone who would smile as my Midget was towed away!!

I have a quick question about the gas pedal assembly in the RB midgets:
Will they fit a CB Midget? I noticed when I was looking at a parts catalog
last night the the pedals on the RB Midgets were welded to the arm of the
throttle mechanisim instead of coming up from the floor. I had to remove my
floor mount pedal because my legs are too long.

If they are swappable and anyone has a spare off of a RB car please write
me if you are willing to part with it for a reasonable sum.

Thanks,

Robert