Re: body work

To: "Craig P Carter" <craig@papillon.its.yale.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: body work
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:28:15 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Craig

Body work on "these" cars is pretty much the same as on all cars, so the
short answer is a couple of good "How To ?" Books.

Search the archives at http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spridgets

You should be able to find enough info there to get you started in the right
direction.
.
Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Ever Wonder How Much Deeper The Ocean Would Be Without Sponges?