Re: secret identity of fiberglass nose

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@videotron.ca>, cfchrist <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: secret identity of fiberglass nose
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:07:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

All this talk about Spridget variations and one off's makes me think it
would be nice to assemble a pictorial on them.

I'd like to do a dedicate a web page to unusual modified Spridgets,
particularly fiberglass variations produced for these cars. Anyone
interested in seeing this put together, send me photos of the different and
unusual things you may have and I'll assemble something on it. If I can get
photos together that everyone can see, it may help get them identified also.

Gerard

>Anyway, I would like to identify it. Anybody want to see a picture?
>
>Daniel58612

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com