West Coast members tour

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: West Coast members tour
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 21:17:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All, and especially the Northern California Listers,

Would love to take the '79 out for the trip led by Rick.  Unfortunately
I have some commitments that will preclude me from feeling the wind in
what is left of my hair.

I have decided to "hang out my own shingle" and so I will be preparing
to open my own office and do all the stuff attendant with that.  On a
related note, I will now most definately have to sell the '79 to help
defray the cost of opening up.  I will have details posted soon on my
web page.  It's pretty darn close to being all straightened out and
ready- those of you that cringe at $3K plus cars will not need to bother
looking I suppose.

Anyway, my best to all and take a few twisties at speed for me.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."