Monterey Historic's

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Historic's
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:13:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Anyone going to be in Monterey for the Historic's Aug 27-28-29 ?

I know Ulix is going to be here for the Fiat's on Friday the 27, anyone
else?

If anyone is coming, I will be working at the track on Sunday and will let
you know where as soon as I find out. It will be at one of the private
Hospitality tents but don't know which one yet.

There is a "Rolling Concourse" Friday evening. Cars  start lining up around
noon in downtown Pacific Grove and will be there until around 6 PM when the
"Rolling" starts. The tour is around Monterey, PG, Carmel, and Pebble Beach.
I will be there in BUGIII'S. If you are in any of those cities on Friday
evening, find out the route, grab a spot on the sidewalk and check it out.

Last year there were around 30 Vipers in the bunch but only a handful of
British.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Ever Wonder How Much Deeper The Ocean Would Be Without Sponges?