Re: Fuel Tank Sealers - are they good?

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Sealers - are they good?
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:52:59 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doug,

I'ver heard stories both ways.  But, as with any type of finish, preparation
is the key.  If you shortcut this step, I'm sure you will have things peeling
in no time.  If on the other hand you pay close attention to this step,
things should work as planned.  One other thought would be, unless you're
having leaks, that if it ain't broke, don't fix it... pulling the tank on
these is a pretty simple operation, that could be done later if necessary...
Also look in Hemmings Motor News... Bill Hirsch and others have similar
products.

Rod Miller
59 Bugeye (formerly the pineapple upside down Bugeye), 71 MGB, 72 TR6, 78
Spitfire, 86 XJ-S, 87 XJ6, etc....  Too many cats and cars... okay, cats...
one can never have too many LBC's... or BBC's

Goo