Drive to work this morning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Drive to work this morning
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Well I actually drove the green bugeye to work this morning (~20 miles). Drove
up 85 to 280. The building I work in is directly accross from Apple
headquarters
in Cupertino. No problems, nothing fell off :-)
I was up untill 12:00 last night finishing up the door pocket assemblies.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to fit the tonneau (looks like it might rain..
Yeah that's right califorinia in August!?).
In any case, it seems to be running pretty well. On the freeway, I stayed in
the
slow lane, and was probably doing only 60 (still breaking in). Everyone was
flying by me, but I don't think anyone else had as big a smile as me ;-)

Oh yeah.. I found out that my nicely hung RC-40 exhaust system is NOT
compatible
with speed bumps.  DOAH!

 - Bryan Vandiver (59 bugeye - finally on the road)
 San Jose, CA