You may appreciate this.
1) Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2) hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
3) wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
4) thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
5) finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
6) measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7) breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8) vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9) knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
10) classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
11) dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
12) promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13) executed as soon as possible.
Addendum: That idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote the report
sent to you earlier today. Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines (1,3,
5, 7, etc...), skipping the even-numbered lines.
At 06:52 PM 8/12/99 -0700, Mark Snowdon wrote:
>Frank Clarici wrote:
>> You people have GOT to read this message.
>> It was forwarded to my son's VW list.
>> This also proves once again that our list and our listers are the Worlds
>> > And what is more, you couldn't *get* a clue if you stripped naked and
>> > soaked your pallid hide in clue musk, then did the clue mating dance
>> > in a field full of horny clues during the height of clue mating season!
>This made my day! I swear, they had let all the looneys out today. I had
>a 5:1 ratio today of stupid questions to intelligent ones. Usually the
>ratio is reversed. I may take to photocopying this guys tirade and
>handing them out.
>Place of Employment witheld, in case you called me today.....