Re: other car lists

To: shawn tobin <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: other car lists
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:59:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
        I think LBC's draw a more..... tolerant crowd. Yeah, that's the word.
People who know what's important and what can be brushed aside. I think
more philosophically in-depth and more in tune with their own (and their
car's) souls.
        Perhaps quality time rebuilding ignition systems at busy intersections
or in deep woods builds a certain strength of character which turbobrick
owners are not too likely to garner during years of Maytag
Repairman-like stints at the wheel of their refrigerator.
        Besides, I've been in that field, and those clues are not too easy to
catch!

--

1987 RX-7 TII: Japanese version of British electrics.
1990 GS 500-E: Japanese version of British corrosion control.