Re: Olive Green

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Olive Green
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert,

I believe the Moss engine paint is very close.  My
Bugeye's 948 was done to the allegedly crrect colo(u)r
by the PO, and when I did my 1275 I brought in the
valve cover to the paint shop to have them mix me a
match. They did, and I later did some touch up with
the Moss stuff and it was the same, although, in
typical Moss fashion, somewhat lower quality.

Regards,
Ron

--- Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>